Hooray for Handmade!
Join us for the Spring 2018 Indie Craft Bazaar!
Indie Craft Bazaar is a one day only, independent art and handmade festival. “It’s like stepping into an in real life Etsy!”
SUNDAY APRIL 29TH • 12-5PM
Featuring over 70 artists, crafters, designers, and makers, plus: DIY acitivties, food, drink specials, and giveaways!
$5 Admission / Complimentary Parking Lot for Customers (Limited spaces, carpooling encouraged!). Kids 10 & under are free!
You can look forward to:
• Over 70 booths and thousands of products to shop! From quirky to beautiful, to just plum bizarre – truly something for everyone!
• Free DIY Booth & Activities
• Free DIY Herb & Flower Container Gardening! Bring your favorite planter, or use a free container onsite, and we’ll have all the supplies + seeds ready to grow your own plantlife!
• Sip & Shop: $3 Mimosas & other drink specials at the fully stocked bars!
• Locally roasted Panther coffee at the Stache Coffee bar!
• Free swag bags (goodies inside!) for the first 100 customers through the door.
• Lunch with a local food trucks, plus gourmet food purveyors.
• Mix & mingle with local creatives!
Order your Tickets NOW for some extra perks:
• Coupons & Free Items with Purchase from select Booths
• Free, automatic entry into special giveaways!
• About Indie Craft Bazaar:
The largest fair of its kind in Broward County, ICB provides a platform to connect the South Florida community with small businesses, handmade and fair trade goods, artists and local purveyors. In a region with “big box stores” on every corner and dwindling support for small production / made by hand goods, Indie Craft Bazaar acts as an outlet to offer truly handmade items, straight from the maker’s hands!
Revolution Live / America’s Backyard / Stache
All 3 venues connect!
100 SW 3rd Ave Fort Lauderdale FL
Venue is a bright green building, right off Broward Blvd, east of the Andrews Ave train tracks.
Atlantic Studios leases the parking lot directly in front of Revolution Live (between Broward Blvd and the building) so guests can park for free! This is the *only* free nearby parking, and spots are limted, so we do encourage car-pooling (or riding your bike if you live close!)
Note: Please keep in mind that while this lot is free to park in, it is only available for ICB customers. To verify that craft fair customers are utilizing space (and not others), an ICB representative will collect an event admission fee at the car. This $5 covers your cost to enter the event, and you will receive a wristband for entrance. Pre-purchased tickets enter the lot at no fee.
For other questions, please see our FAQ:
Questions, press, and vending inquiries:
Please email: email@example.com
100 Southwest 3rd Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312